1. I have three weeks worth of pictures on my camera. Can't say when I'm going to download them. *whistle*
2. We have been checking off last minute appointments before school starts. Most important of which was dental cleanings for the kids. And, uh, that led to several more trips on the calendar. So far, Seth's had two teeth pulled. Poor kid.
Bekah reminds him every single day that she got on the "no cavity board." haha. The child who refuses to brush her teeth has a mouth full of perfect choppers. Cough.
3. We met the kids' teachers last night. I like them. Bekah has Seth's teacher from last year. I said, "Are you ready for this year? She talks more than he does."
You should have seen the teacher's face. It was comical. A mixture of disbelief and abject terror. "Is that possible?"
Yes, it is. I feel sorry for her. haha. :)
4. And I've been writing my tail off.
This. BOOK. <--- that pretty much sums it up. This is the most aggravating, irritating, lovely and special thing I've ever written. It's making my emotions unstable. So.... yeah.
5. Today is the official last day of our summer break. School starts Monday. I need my routine back. Yay!