- It would help when asked "account security" questions if I wrote down the answer somewhere instead of trusting my brain like they expect me to. Because I always have that moment of panic where I think, "Oh god, what is the answer?!" and then I have flashes of being locked out of my account forever. And this all happens, of course, when I desperately need to get into said account.
- I hate paying bills. Not that I don't have the money, it's not anything like that. I just hate writing checks. Can I ask you... How can people in Arkansas not have direct deposit/ bill pay, or any way to send things electronically?! REALLY, PEOPLE?! -- They may have the same aversion I do to "account security" that I do. That's the only reason I can think of for the old skool craziness.
- I've composed several blogs since my last one. Posted none. I'm going through that phase again. :/ ...And this post is going nowhere... *whistle*
- Considering doing a couple of photo posts on my recent vacation. Though... I'm sure there are way too many photos on this blog as it is. I didn't mean for that to happen! ;)
- Writing. I came back to my MS and thought... I'm off. That's the worst feeling. Plotted a bit and I have to rewrite a few chapters, but I feel better about it now.
I'll leave you with a happy hippo (taken at Animal Kingdom). Isn't he precious?!